ms word

Christopher Brandsdal

What is the best way to generate a word-document with wbscript code?

I have a text string I would like to save as a word document on the server.

Any tutorials? or code examples?

Thanks in advance,
Christopher Brandsdal

Christopher Brandsdal

Thanks!
But there is just one problem with this....

To be more spesific in what I need:

I have a mailform that the customers fill out on the webpage.
When the form is sent I want vbscript to save all the content in a word
document and send the document as an attachment in the mail....

I have everything figured out exept the part where I use code to generate
the word document and save it on the server without having the client to "do
the save" for me....