    Any tutorials? or code examples?

    Thanks in advance,
    Christopher Brandsdal

    Christopher Brandsdal, Aug 9, 2004

  2. Christopher Brandsdal

    Bullschmidt Guest

    Article: Dynamically Writing Office Documents
    http://www.infinetsoftware.com/content/officedocuments.asp
    Response.ContentType = "application/msword"
    Response.AddHeader "Content-Disposition",
    "attachment;filename=receipt.doc"

    Best regards,
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com
    Classic ASP Design Tips, ASP Web Database Sample (Freely Downloadable)

    Bullschmidt, Aug 10, 2004

  3. Thanks!
    But there is just one problem with this....

    To be more spesific in what I need:

    I have a mailform that the customers fill out on the webpage.
    When the form is sent I want vbscript to save all the content in a word
    document and send the document as an attachment in the mail....

    I have everything figured out exept the part where I use code to generate
    the word document and save it on the server without having the client to "do
    the save" for me....

    Christopher Brandsdal, Aug 10, 2004