MS XML DOM component can't parse reference

laughlin

I'm using MS's XML DOM component to parse what I thought was XHTML.
For some reason, the parser doesn't like the following reference that
includes a couple of parameters following the "?" and seperated by the
"&". Specifically, the parser is expecting a ";" following "stills"
in the snippet below.

Any ideas?

Many thanks.

John Bokma

laughlin said:
I'm using MS's XML DOM component to parse what I thought was XHTML.
For some reason, the parser doesn't like the following reference that
includes a couple of parameters following the "?" and seperated by the
"&". Specifically, the parser is expecting a ";" following "stills"
in the snippet below.

Any ideas?

Use &amp; instead of & AFAIK
it expects &stills;