ms_positioning grid style - will this work OK on most browsers?

Dot net work

Like most people I guess, I'd like my ASP.NET app to work and look
good under as many browsers as possible.

I left all of my webform pages to the default ms_positioning grid
style setting. Will my app be okay for NN and Opera for instance?
Unfortunately, due to lack of disk space (fear really!), I have not
installed these products and so don't know what my website looks like
using them.

-dnw.

Jeffrey Palermo [MCP]

DNW,
You really should not take my word or anyone else's if your reputation
and job are on the line for the rendering of a site in multiple browsers.
You really need to test the rendering yourself. I can say from experience
that browsers that support absolute positioning using CSS will render OK
with grid ms positioning, but if you aren't using xhtml, different browsers
will render a little bit differently. The site will be usable with other
browsers, but it may not be as aesthetically pleasing. You really need to
test all your supported browsers. If you haven't tested your site with a
browser, then you can't say that your site supports that browser.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Palermo