ms_positioning="GridLayout"

nova_jsh01

Anybody know what IDE editor option setting would prevent absolute
positioning on the webform layout when inserting new User Controls?

thx

nova_jsh01

Tahnsk for the response Alvin,
I was trying to design my page layout. While the usual web controls can
be position with the GUI editor, however, the custom user controls can't be
positioned the same way, even though the body tag has the attribute
ms_positioning="GridLayout" set. Does any have technique they use to get
around this limitation?

thx

Alvin Bruney said:
I don't believe this is implemented yet, i may be wrong though

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney
nova_jsh01 said:
Anybody know what IDE editor option setting would prevent absolute
positioning on the webform layout when inserting new User Controls?

thx

Robert Koritnik

Probably the best way would be to edit your User controls using CSS relative
positioning.

--
RobertK
{ Clever? No just smart. }

nova_jsh01 said:
Anybody know what IDE editor option setting would prevent absolute
positioning on the webform layout when inserting new User Controls?

thx

AMerrell

Have you set the default Page layout in Designer Defaults to Flow?

This is located in your projects properties —> Common Properties —> Designer Defaults —> Page Layout.

Not sure if this is what you meant.

Regards,
AMerrell