    thanks for your help
    --
    ****************
    palos, Feb 17, 2006

  2. Hi Palos,

    Welcome to ASPNET newsgroup.

    As for the MS_VIRTUAL_LIST_VIEW_CE_1.0 control you mentioned, it seems no a
    ..net mobile control. Is it a raw win ce control? Based on my understanding
    all the ASP.NET mobile specific webcontrols are under the
    System.Web.UI.MobileControls namespace, so you can check this if you've
    installed MSDN. If it's not .net compact framework specific, you may need
    to look for the certain SDK for documentation info.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security