    minimum.

    Thanks,
    Arc

    arc, Mar 3, 2004

  2. According to this, you can set up the page so that MSChart will download
    from a Web site if it isn't already installed:

    http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/MSChartExample.shtml

    Deploying ActiveX Controls on the Web with the Internet Component Download

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnaxctrl/html/msdn_deplactx.asp

    There's more info on distributing a licensed control in this article, near
    the end:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ctivex_control_to_be_used_on_the_internet.asp

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Mar 4, 2004