mscorlib (0x80070002) when calling c# web service proxy class enabled for com interop

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Big Man, Oct 24, 2003.

  1. Big Man

    Big Man Guest

    Hi,

    I have written a c# web service and generated the required
    proxy class, via the wsdl.exe tool.

    I have compiled this class and Registered it for COM
    interop.

    I can call the proxy class from a VB6 program, and it
    works fine.

    However when I try and create it in a asp page I get the
    following error.

    Error Type:
    mscorlib (0x80070002)
    File or assembly name jvy_hr08.dll, or one of its
    dependencies, was not found.
    /FrontOffice20/global/eaRemoteLogon.inc, line 75

    Regards

    Big Man
    Big Man, Oct 24, 2003