    and see the data base did vs.Net have good tools to work with msde and were
    can i learn about them??
    Tanks
    Dave, Nov 6, 2004

  2. Dave

    Mary Chipman Guest

    I'd recommend purchasing the Developer Edition of SQL Server 2000 to
    develop your MSDE application. You then use MSDE to deploy it. The
    license agreement forbids you using the Developer Edition in a
    production environment, but it's indispensable for adequately securing
    and tuning your app.
    http://www.microsoft.com/sql/howtobuy/development.asp

    --Mary

    Mary Chipman, Nov 8, 2004