MSDN help dialogArguments example desn't work

DM

This example copied from MSDN help does not work on any of my PC's. When
the dialog opens, itdisplays a blank page. I'm trying to create a dialog
that calls a function in the page that opened it but am not having any luck.
Any ideas?

The following example shows how to retrieve information passed into a modal
dialog window using the dialogArguments property. This example consists of
two snippets of code, which correspond to two different files. One file
launches the modal window and the other file stores the code for the modal
window.

This file launches the modal window and sends an object to that modal
window.

Hide Example

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<SCRIPT>
function fnLaunch()
{
var aForm;
aForm = oForm.elements;
var myObject = new Object();
myObject.firstName = aForm.oFirstName.value;
myObject.lastName = aForm.oLastName.value;
// The object "myObject" is sent to the modal window.
window.showModalDialog("modalDialogSource.htm", myObject,
"dialogHeight:300px; dialogLeft:200px;");
}
</SCRIPT>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BUTTON onclick="fnLaunch();" >Launch The Window</BUTTON>
<FORM ID= "oForm">
First Name:
<INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="oFirstName" VALUE="Jane">
<BR>
Last Name:
<INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="oLastName" VALUE="Smith">
</FORM>
</BODY>
</HTML>
This file (modalDialogSource.htm), stores the code for the modal window. The
object sent to this modal window is retrieved using the dialogArguments
property.

Hide Example

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<SCRIPT>
var oMyObject = window.dialogArguments;
var sFirstName = oMyObject.firstName;
var sLastName = oMyObject.lastName;
</SCRIPT>
<title>Untitled</title>
</head>
<BODY STYLE="font-family: arial; font-size: 14pt; color: Snow;
background-color: RosyBrown;">

First Name:
<SPAN STYLE="color:00ff7f">
<SCRIPT>