    --
    thanx..
    Bhavtosh

    Bhavtosh, Jun 20, 2009

  2. Martin Honnen, Jun 20, 2009

  3. Bhavtosh

    Bhavtosh Guest

    is there any offline msdn help that can be integrated with msdn help on local
    machine?

    --
    thanx..
    Bhavtosh

    Bhavtosh, Jun 24, 2009
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QmhhdnRvc2g=?= <> wrote in

    > is there any offline msdn help that can be integrated with msdn help
    > on local machine?

    None that I know of at present, but here is another site to watch:
    http://aspnet.codeplex.com/Wiki/View.aspx?title=MVC

    The MVC releases are posted here by the ASP.NET team.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Twitter: @gbworld