    moflaherty Guest

    Anybody know if this newsgroup is part of any Microsoft product, or if it is
    provided as sample code somewhere -- it is kind of cool! Thanks!
    moflaherty, Aug 21, 2004

  2. moflaherty

    Tim Slattery Guest

    "moflaherty" <> wrote:

    >Anybody know if this newsgroup is part of any Microsoft product, or if it is
    >provided as sample code somewhere -- it is kind of cool! Thanks!

    It's a regular NNTP newsgroup. If you have a news client, you can find
    it on Microsoft's NNTP server at msnews.microsoft.com.

    I assume you're talking about the web interface to the groups, since
    that's where your post came from. AFAIK, MS has not make the code
    behind that interface publicly available. And it's still an
    approximation of an actual NNTP newsreader's interface.

    --
    Tim Slattery
    MS MVP(DTS)
    Tim Slattery, Aug 23, 2004