MSDN Subscribers: Did you get your DVD for VS 2005?

VB Programmer

I am a MSDN subscriber. Have you guys gotten your dvd for Visual Studio.NET
2005 yet? I haven't. I had to download it from the website. :(

clintonG

I was told it is supposed to be sent in December. I received some November
stuff a few weeks ago but nothing with the latest 2.0 bits has arrived. At
least you were able to download it. It took me almost 3 weeks and a trip to
some morons supporting MSDN which was a support experience I'd rather try to
forget.

<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
URL http://metromilwaukee.com/

John Timney \( MVP \)

I got mine, so they are definately being sent!
--
Regards

John Timney
ASP.NET MVP
Microsoft Regional Director

VB Programmer

When did you get yours? Is it because you're a "Regional Director"?

I got a MSDN set of disks about 2 weeks ago and it wasn't included.

:(

John Timney \( MVP \)

No, I just get them when they arrive like everyone else - we dont get any
special treatment expect for Alpha previews and stuff like that. I dont
think MSDN give a rats ass who I am.

The Dec shipment arrived only a week or so ago. If your shipment is late,
or missing your best bet is to call your MSDN support office and make sure
its been despatched