    passport login for a recently aquired business partner I took on? I really
    don't want to give them my login information!

    Thanks

    DMan, Apr 23, 2004

  2. I don't think so, though you can post to microsoft.public.msdn.general to
    make sure. The reason is, your subscription is tied to you and your use
    only. Nobody but you should be using the downloads or the MSDN software
    since it's tied to you specifically.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

    "DMan" <> wrote in message
    > I have an MSDN universal subscription. Is there any way I can add a

    second

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Apr 23, 2004