MSDOS call with C#.net ?

bithead

How do you invoke a MSDOS program from C#.net program?

system("dir"), shell("dir") don't work. What else is there?

David White

bithead said:
How do you invoke a MSDOS program from C#.net program?

system("dir"), shell("dir") don't work. What else is there?

Ask in a C#.net newsgroup. This is C++.

DW

David White

bithead said:
There isn't a C#.net newsgroup.

Well, C#.net still isn't C++, so this isn't the place for it.

BTW, what does this newsgroup look like it might be for, and why did I look
it up and not you?
microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp

DW

bithead

thanks.