    Does anyone have experience using this method or have any ideas as to why I get this error?
    Thanks,
    Brian
    Brian M, Feb 19, 2004

  2. My suggestion: spend $100 once (instead of many hours debugging and
    developing) on a trusted commercial component that comes with support.

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    "Brian M" <> wrote in message
    > Windows 2000 Server running IIS.
    > I followed the instructions in this article, building the COM+ component

    and registering it, and creating the two asp files - Upload.asp and
    Postfile.asp. The problem is that as soon as I submit the Upload form on the
    Postfile.asp page, I immediately get an "Out of Memory" error from the
    server. Amazingly though, the file gets uploaded intact.

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Brian M

    Steven Burn Guest

    I personally use ASPUpload from www.aspupload.com

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Disclaimer:

    Steven Burn, Feb 19, 2004
  4. Brian M

    Guest Guest

    i also use aspupload and it works great!! and its free..

    Guest, Feb 19, 2004
  5. Brian M

    Steven Burn Guest

    errr....... since when is ASPUpload free?

    http://www.aspupload.com/purchase.html

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Disclaimer:

    Steven Burn, Feb 19, 2004
  6. Hi bro Brian and everybody else,
    If you don't want to use a component construct for you or buy a component of
    a company, you can use FSO to do it.
    Take a look in the sample bellow:
    bye
    http://www.hitecnet.com.br/vilmar/upload_sample.zip