mslu for VC7 with static MFC

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ss, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. ss

    ss Guest

    Have seen lots of articles for VC6 and VC7 dll builds.
    However I am confused by VC7 build. For VC6 the
    'standard' literature tells me to:
    1. Include the following in the link list .....
    2. include unicows.lib
    3. include all of the libraries that MSLU (and your application) might need:

    Now in VC7 my probably wrong interpretation of how to set up a VC7 project
    with the following settings:
    static mfc, no atl, unicode character set is:.

    Config Properties - Linker - Input = "unicows.lib kernel32.lib .. etc"
    Config Properties - Ignore All Default Libraries = Yes

    However this produces multiple LINK 2001 errors on the build.

    I would be very grateful for any help on this, as a newbie to the field, I
    cannot seem
    to find any literatue on how to set up the VC7 ide for MSLU.

    Many thanks

    ss, Jul 29, 2003