mslu for VC7 with static MFC

ss

Have seen lots of articles for VC6 and VC7 dll builds.
However I am confused by VC7 build. For VC6 the
'standard' literature tells me to:
1. Include the following in the link list .....
2. include unicows.lib
3. include all of the libraries that MSLU (and your application) might need:

Now in VC7 my probably wrong interpretation of how to set up a VC7 project
with the following settings:
static mfc, no atl, unicode character set is:.

Config Properties - Linker - Input = "unicows.lib kernel32.lib .. etc"
Config Properties - Ignore All Default Libraries = Yes

However this produces multiple LINK 2001 errors on the build.

I would be very grateful for any help on this, as a newbie to the field, I
cannot seem
to find any literatue on how to set up the VC7 ide for MSLU.

Many thanks