MSMQ and Transactions

Ashish

hi guys!

I am trying using transaction in MSMQ. The application is like the the message for Orders and OrderLog wud get added to their respective Queue.

Now the sending the message for orders and the orderlogs should be in a transaction. But seems tht i can not have (as i can see) , true queue operations in a single transaction.I pic up the analogy tht u cant have true connection objects participating in a single transaction.

Is can be achieved? Any help wud be appreciated.

Thanx and Regards
Ashish

--
Thanks and Regards,
Ashish Gupta

Scott Allen

HI Ashish:

Do you have the queues marked as transactional? I imagine so, since it
is an error to use transactions with a non-transactional queue - but
multiple messages should work.