    Paint A House
    http://www.paintahouse.com
    NOTE: This emailbox is CLOSED do NOT reply!!!
    Davmagic .Com, Aug 13, 2004

  2. Davmagic .Com

    C A Upsdell Guest

    "Davmagic .Com" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > For those of you Designing to accomodate the small percentage of users
    > on WebTv... MSN has Upgraded their Browser to level 2.9

    Is there a web page mentioning this?
    C A Upsdell, Aug 13, 2004

  3. >From:
    >cupsdell0311XXX@-@
    >(C A Upsdell)
    >Is there a web page mentioning this?

    No, not really... the Upgrades are merely "rolled out" to all current
    MSNTV subscribers (approx 1 million or so)... on an individual basis...
    each set-top box is then downloaded with the Upgrade software... taking
    about 15-30 min

    There's no public announcement per se...

    You could Google for it, or check the MSNTV Developer Support Forums:
    http://developer.msntv.com/

    Web Design, Magic, Painting, Junking, More
    http://www.davmagic.com
    Davmagic .Com, Aug 13, 2004
  4. Davmagic .Com

    Karl Groves Guest

    Well, I am definitely happy to know that .04% of my users have a better
    browser experience.
    Maybe MicroSuck should spend more time fixing the browser that has 97% of
    market share?

    -Karl
    Karl Groves, Aug 13, 2004
  5. Davmagic .Com

    C A Upsdell Guest

    "Karl Groves" <> wrote in message
    > Maybe MicroSuck should spend more time fixing the browser that has 97% of
    > market share?

    Less than 97% for most people, though the % depends on the audience. For my
    site 29% use Mozilla-based browsers: only 57% use IE.
    C A Upsdell, Aug 13, 2004
  6. Davmagic .Com

    Neal Guest

    On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 08:24:44 -0400, Karl Groves <>
    wrote:

    > Well, I am definitely happy to know that .04% of my users have a better
    > browser experience.
    > Maybe MicroSuck should spend more time fixing the browser that has 97% of
    > market share?

    Then again, if you've ever seen MSNTV, you'll appreciate why it needed
    repair far more than IE. IE is practically a conforming user agent by
    comparison.
    Neal, Aug 13, 2004