mspress/books/5728.asp

G Dean Blake

I am using the book entitled "Developing Microsoft ASP.NET Server controls
and components" by Nikhil Kothari and Vandana Datye.

I have downloaded the samples and followed all of the instructions regarding
installation for IIS and VS.NET. The solution loads without the BOOKWEB
project and it cannot be added. I get the error message "This project
cannot be retrieved from the web server". IIS has a virtual directory for
BOOKWEB.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Thanks,