    compiler. The project uses glui libs. I've set the project options
    to point to the correct locations. Anyone with ideas on how to get
    this to work, apart from downloading msvc?

    CodeGrommet, Dec 3, 2007

  2. CodeGrommet

    Christopher Guest

    On Dec 3, 2:05 pm, CodeGrommet <> wrote:
    > I have a mate who wants to share code that he compiled with msvc. I
    > want to add those files in a project in dev-c++ using the minGW
    > compiler. The project uses glui libs. I've set the project options
    > to point to the correct locations. Anyone with ideas on how to get
    > this to work, apart from downloading msvc?

    Unfortunately, this is the wrong place to ask. Setting up your project
    in an IDE is a question for a newsgroup pertaining to that IDE. I'd
    look around for a place where people discuss minGW or dev-c++. This
    group only discusses questions specific to the C++ language, not the
    tools we use to play with the language.

    Christopher, Dec 3, 2007

  3. CodeGrommet

    BobR Guest

    Christopher <> wrote in message...
    > On Dec 3, 2:05 pm, CodeGrommet <> wrote:
    > > I have a mate who wants to share code that he compiled with msvc. I
    > > want to add those files in a project in dev-c++ using the minGW
    > > compiler. The project uses glui libs. I've set the project options
    > > to point to the correct locations. Anyone with ideas on how to get
    > > this to work, apart from downloading msvc?

    > Unfortunately, this is the wrong place to ask. Setting up your project
    > in an IDE is a question for a newsgroup pertaining to that IDE. I'd
    > look around for a place where people discuss minGW or dev-c++. This
    > group only discusses questions specific to the C++ language, not the
    > tools we use to play with the language.

    Add:
    OP, check that you have OpenGL and the GLUi libs installed.

    [ check the OpenGL(Mesa) sites. ]

    --
    Bob R
    POVrookie