MSXML 4.0 deployment question

jdevalk

jdevalk Apr 18, 7:03 am show options
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.xml
From: "jdevalk" <[email protected]> - Find messages by this author
Date: 18 Apr 2005 07:03:44 -0700
Subject: Deployment of MSXML 4.0
original | Remove | Report Abuse

Hi there,

I'm doing some research on various XSLT parsers and their
licensing / distribution terms.

As I understand it, MSXML is a component that is installed
with Internet Explorer. However we need the 1.0 compliant
MSXML 4.0.

Our product is developed under C++ Builder. The documentation
states that MSXML merge module can be used with programs
developed in Visual Basic 6.0 or Visual Studio 6.0. It does
not mention any other platforms, or Visual Studio .NET for
that matter.

Does anybody know the exact terms of distribution as the
MSDN does not seem to be of much help.

Thanks in advance!

J. de Valk