    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.xml
    From: "jdevalk" <> - Find messages by this author
    Date: 18 Apr 2005 07:03:44 -0700
    Subject: Deployment of MSXML 4.0
    original | Remove | Report Abuse

    Hi there,

    I'm doing some research on various XSLT parsers and their
    licensing / distribution terms.

    As I understand it, MSXML is a component that is installed
    with Internet Explorer. However we need the 1.0 compliant
    MSXML 4.0.

    Our product is developed under C++ Builder. The documentation
    states that MSXML merge module can be used with programs
    developed in Visual Basic 6.0 or Visual Studio 6.0. It does
    not mention any other platforms, or Visual Studio .NET for
    that matter.

    Does anybody know the exact terms of distribution as the
    MSDN does not seem to be of much help.

    Thanks in advance!

    J. de Valk

    jdevalk, Apr 18, 2005