msxml.exe -v option does not work ??

KemperR

Dear All,

I have an xml which I translate by xslt into fo.
There is an xsd defined which checks the content of the source xml.

The schema works for sure, as I have tested the validation by XML Spy.
However, msxml.exe does not complaine anything (I have set -v option).
Is the schema assignment not valid for msxsl2.exe ?? !!

My xml starts like this:

<xdoc:documentation
xsi:schemaLocation="http://intra.etc.nec.de/NecDexNameSpaces/xsltDoc
J:\etccom\_work_rolfk\_cdGeneral\_xml\_xsd\xsltDoc.xsd"
FileName="ExpandExtracted.xsl" Author="Rolf Kemper" PartOf="Virtual
Design Flow"
xmlns:xdoc="http://intra.etc.nec.de/NecDexNameSpaces/xsltDoc"

My commandline is
msxsl.exe D:\temp\xdoc\docspace.xml
J:\etccom\_work_rolfk\_cdGeneral\_xml\_xslt\xsltDoc.xsl -o
D:\temp\xdoc\fo.xsl -v

The output file is created (as expected it has some errors, because my
xml was not correct) but there was no message at all which should
happen in validation phase.

Any help on this is welcome

Rolf