Msxml2.ServerXMLHTTP

Discussion in 'XML' started by bo0oost, Apr 17, 2004.

  1. bo0oost

    bo0oost Guest

    I'm trying to pull back a page that is dynamic. The dyanmic data has a
    apostrophe in it. Everytime I pull it back, the data changes th
    apostrophe to a question mark.

    Any ideas?

    here is my code:

    Set OBjSocket = CreateObject("Msxml2.ServerXMLHTTP")
    'On Error Resume Next

    '*** REQUEST PAGE FROM SERVER
    WScript.Echo "GET " & url
    OBjSocket.Open "GET", url , false
    OBjSocket.setRequestHeader "Content-Type"
    "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"

    OBjSocket.Send
    xBuffer = OBjSocket.responseText
    Set OBjSocket = Nothing

    '*** DELETE FILE IF ALREADY EXISTS
    if OBjFs.FileExists(savepath) then
    OBjFs.DeleteFile(savepath)
    end if

    '*** CREATE AND SAVE PAGE TO DISK
    OBjFs.CreateTextFile savepath
    Set OBjF = OBjFs.GetFile(savepath)
    Set OBjTxt = OBjF.OpenAsTextStream(2, -1)
    OBjTxt.Write ParsePage(xBuffer)
    OBjTxt.Close

    Set OBjF = Nothing
    Set OBjTxt = Nothing