    content type, file name, stream the file from ADO.Stream, etc.

    Thanks in advance!!

    Derrick
    Derrick, Jan 31, 2005

  2. Derrick

    Derrick Guest

    Consecutive download is fine. FTP is not an option as that would require
    human eyeballs and fingers going in to add Windows users. Right now I'm
    using application security, user registers, gets a password, uses that
    password to be able to download

    I found this link, but can't get it to work with zip file downloads...

    http://www.motobit.com/tips/detpg_multiple-files-one-request/

    Thanks!

    Derrick

    > are you trying to get concurrent or consecutive?
    > concurrent will require you to "open" multiple pages, probably with
    > window.open calls
    > consecutive will probably require a response.redirect after the dowload
    > call.... never tried but might work. It sounds like you are trying to do
    > something beyond the intent of http though, sounds like an FTP setup to

    me.

    Derrick, Jan 31, 2005