Multi file HTTP download

Derrick

Anyone been able to get a multi file HTTP download working with ASP?

I have a single file download working fine with the usual setting the
content type, file name, stream the file from ADO.Stream, etc.

Thanks in advance!!

Derrick

Derrick

Consecutive download is fine. FTP is not an option as that would require
human eyeballs and fingers going in to add Windows users. Right now I'm
using application security, user registers, gets a password, uses that
password to be able to download

I found this link, but can't get it to work with zip file downloads...

http://www.motobit.com/tips/detpg_multiple-files-one-request/

Thanks!

Derrick