Multi Frame Page Does not replace back button function.

DBLWizard

I have a multiframe page that when you click on a button on the page it
changes the content in one of the other frames. This function works
and I am using:

parent.fraControl.location.replace(sHref)

To change the content. But the Back button in Firefox keeps track of
each of the pages. So that when the user does a Back button it only
redirects them back through each of the different content pages instead
of back to the Lookup Page that got things started. Can anybody tell
me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

dbl

DBLWizard

doh.

I found one reference that was still setting location.href instead of
location.replace(sHref).

So ignore this.

Thanks

dbl