Multi language and webcontrols

Allan Ebdrup

Hi
I'm thinking up a way to implement multilanguage controls in ASP.Net 2.0,
My multilanguage texts lie in a database or resource files, they are
accessed through a webservice where I specify a number of text ids and a
language and get the corresponding texts back.
I would like to implement an extender where I specify the multilanguage text
id in the extender for all controls on a page. So for all multilanguage
controls (for example labels) I specify the MultiLanguage Text ID and then I
implement a parsing of all controls on the page fetch all the texts from the
webservice and set the texts on the controls.

My questions are:

Do extenders work correctly in ASP.Net 2.0? There were some problems in
previous versions of ASP.Net with extenders I know.

Do you have any inputs on implementing MultiLanguage ASP.Net pages and
webcontrols, and my method?

Kind Regards,
Allan Ebdrup