Multi-page PDF reports

ITistic

Here's my predicament - I've got a client who I've written an
extensive ASP.NET app for who needs the ability to print multi-page
dynamic contracts in a format which will print properly (most likely
PDF). The contracts are old ASP 3.0 pages now but they don't always
print properly due to the fact they are merely web pages and now we
need to migrate from a single page report to a multi-page report. Any
ideas how I can accomplish this without spending a boat load? I've use
VS 2005 for development and are aware of the Crystal Reports
functionality built-in. Not sure if this is a good solution or not?
The database is MySQL, not SQL Server, which I have a feeling won't
agree well with Crystal. Maybe I'm wrong. I've also seen the Visual
Studio .RDLC report format but it doesn't seem this supports multiple
pages. I own Telerik Reporting as well but I can't get IT to do multi-
page reports either. By multi-page I don't mean one detail section
with multiple pages of data. The first page is very dynamic. The
second page is all static (terms and conditions). Third page is
dynamic, etc. These are contracts we need to print, not reports that
show more than 1 record.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. ANY solution that you
think would work, even if there's a way to do this with generic HTML
somehow I am not aware of.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort!

ko

[...]

iText is a free PDF library:

http://www.lowagie.com/iText/

Some examples of the possibilities here:

http://itextdocs.lowagie.com/tutorial/

The authors also have ported it to C#:

http://itextsharp.sourceforge.net/

HTH - keith