Multi-page TIFF's --> PDF files

Rick Nakroshis

After some wrestling with the PDF::API2 module, I've gotten it to
faithfully create PDF files from text, which if the first half of my
project.

Multi-page TIFF's are driving me crazy, however. The module is only
picking up one of the pages from the TIFF. At first I thought it was a
flaw of the module, but have discovered that many graphics programs have
this flaw, too. The latest version of Irfanview, for example, only "sees"
the first page.

Anyone have any suggestions on this?

Thanks,

Rick

Ben Morrow

Rick Nakroshis said:
After some wrestling with the PDF::API2 module, I've gotten it to
faithfully create PDF files from text, which if the first half of my
project.

Multi-page TIFF's are driving me crazy, however. The module is only
picking up one of the pages from the TIFF. At first I thought it was a
flaw of the module, but have discovered that many graphics programs have
this flaw, too. The latest version of Irfanview, for example, only "sees"
the first page.

Use tiffsplit, which comes with libtiff.

Ben