multi-pages app

pei_world

I am trying to create a multi-pages app.
I have created a template(T) and three other content usercontrols(u).

how should I construct this structure?

it is like

T(u1) --take QueryString--> T(u2) -> T(u3)

thanks

Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\)

You can use one page and display panes based on the postback events.

For example: Panel1 is displayed by default, Button1_Click() hides Panel1
and displays Panel2, button2_Click() hides Panel1, hides Panel2 and displays
Panel3.