    system, exists?

    Best Regards,
    Nicodemus.
    Nicodemus, Feb 11, 2005

  2. Nicodemus

    Simon John Guest

    if you're referring to the installshield x/mp products, forget it, they
    are really bad.

    the last company i worked for who used x/mp actually went back to shell
    scripts for unix and installshield pro for windows, as the java thing
    was abismall, and even the ide was written in java, so horribly slow.

    personally i'd stick with shell scripts for unix, and innosetup for
    windows.
    Simon John, Feb 11, 2005