    I'm trying to perform a multi-select in a datagrid using a ButtonColumn.
    Anyone know how to do this?

    Roger
    Roger, Jan 11, 2005

  2. Roger,

    You can do it on client side. In server-side ItemDataBound event handler set
    "onclick" attribute for every grid item to a javascript function with "this"
    as a parameter. For the javascript function the parameter will be a
    reference to the selected row. You can make the row visible selected. You
    can also put the reference on the row into a client-side array of selected
    rows. You can pass ids of selected rows to the server in one of the ways of
    transferring data from client to server.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jan 12, 2005