    Many Thanks.

    Octavio
    , Oct 15, 2008

  2. On Oct 16, 4:24 am, wrote:
    > Hello dear members of the comp.lang.java.programmer newsgroup. Please
    > can anyone show me a good tutorial site explaining a multichat java
    > applet code ?

    Try separating the problem into smaller parts, to start with.

    'Applets' for example would require a good tutorial site of
    their own, if you have any hope of running them on the (world
    wide) web. You might be better off looking to use web start
    to launch the chat apps. instead.

    As far as the comms goes - the Java Tutorial has a multi thread,
    server-client example, AFAIR.

    --
    Andrew T.
    pscode.org
    Andrew Thompson, Oct 16, 2008

    On Oct 16, 1:58 am, Andrew Thompson <> wrote:
    > On Oct 16, 4:24 am, wrote:
    >
    > > Hello dear members of the comp.lang.java.programmer newsgroup. Please
    > > can anyone show me a good tutorial site explaining a multichat java
    > > applet code ?

    > Try separating the problem into smaller parts, to start with.
    >
    > 'Applets' for example would require a good tutorial site of
    > their own, if you have any hope of running them on the (world
    > wide) web.  You might be better off looking to use web start
    > to launch the chat apps. instead.
    >
    > As far as the comms goes - the Java Tutorial has a multi thread,
    > server-client example, AFAIR.
    >
    > --
    > Andrew T.
    > pscode.org