    Hi all

    I need a datagrid with multicolumn combobox. Combobox is with autocomplete.

    Thank you.
    T.ARAS, Aug 5, 2004

  2. T.ARAS

    RockNRoll Guest

    The Web Controls do not inherenly support multiple columns. You would
    either need to concatenate all the fields you're trying to put in the
    combobox and use some appropriate spacing (I've seen some tutorials on the
    internet pertaining to this issue) or you would need to use a third party
    combobox control that supports multiple columns. Below is a link to a tool
    that does just that. I haven't used it personally, so I couldn't tell you
    how well it works. Lets just hope that Microsoft adds support for
    multicolumn combo and list boxes in their next release.

    http://easylistbox.com/demoQuickStart.aspx#easy

    RockNRoll, Aug 5, 2004

  3. T.ARAS

    T.ARAS Guest