Multicolumn tree view control

Adam Clauss

I need to implement a multi-column tree control. If I remember correctly,
MFC had such a class for Windows dialogs (Windows forms may have one as
well, but I have not used it).

Does such a control exist for ASP.NET (2.0). I'm currently attempting to
create my own, using nested GridView's, and while it seems to be working,
the implementation feels messy and the result does not look as nice as I
would like.

Is there any way to do such a thing? Has anyone previously written a
control to do this?

sirfunusa

Wow, interesting timing. My post came in just after yours. Do you have
sample code for your nested datagrids that you might be willing to
share?? You know ASP.NET 2.0 HAS a treeview control built in. We are on
1.1

Adam Clauss

2.0 has a treeview - but it is simply a expand button + a label. I need
multiple columns, like a datagrid.

Will make a reply to your post shortly.

Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi Adam,

This seems to be a problem common to a lot of people. Would you share the solution you have found so far?

Regards,
Brian

--
Adam Clauss