    control to do this?

    --
    Adam Clauss
    Adam Clauss, Apr 6, 2006

  2. Adam Clauss

    sirfunusa Guest

    Wow, interesting timing. My post came in just after yours. Do you have
    sample code for your nested datagrids that you might be willing to
    share?? You know ASP.NET 2.0 HAS a treeview control built in. We are on
    1.1
    sirfunusa, Apr 6, 2006

  3. Adam Clauss

    Adam Clauss Guest

    2.0 has a treeview - but it is simply a expand button + a label. I need
    multiple columns, like a datagrid.

    Will make a reply to your post shortly.

    --
    Adam Clauss

    Adam Clauss, Apr 6, 2006
  4. Adam Clauss

    belgaard

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Hi Adam,

    This seems to be a problem common to a lot of people. Would you share the solution you have found so far?

    Regards,
    Brian

    belgaard, Sep 23, 2006