    behavior?

    Thx
    Lukas

    Lukas Kurka, Oct 18, 2006

  2. Lukas Kurka

    xAvailx Guest

    You don't say which version of asp.net you are using. In asp.net 2,
    check out the form's defaultbutton property. The following link may be
    of help..

    http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2005/08/04/421647.aspx

    HTH

    xAvailx, Oct 18, 2006

  3. Lukas Kurka

    Lukas Kurka Guest

    wow, i was looking all around the web and i missed this. thank you very much

    Lukas Kurka, Oct 18, 2006