Multiline TextBox CSS font not working.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Ravikanth[MVP], Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Hi Jeff

    Have you set font-family in CSS definition.
    Try in this way:
    font-family: Verdana;

    HTH
    Ravikanth

    the font
    >attribute is not working. the font is always rendered

    in courier.

    Ravikanth[MVP], Jul 22, 2003

  2. Ravikanth[MVP]

    jose Guest

    Clear Font defined
    set page html in top:
    <LINK href="estilos.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">
    estilos.css=name.css

    jose, Jul 22, 2003