    this control.
    Thanks in advance for your answer.

    Jean Jacques Serpoul
    Jean Jacques Serpoul, Jun 18, 2004

  2. Where or better WHEN do you update your textbox? I mean which event handler
    or stage of your page process?

    How to solve this?
    Put some trace.write/warn statements inside your code and check trace
    information and see what's going on and in what order. This way you'll see
    what exactly is happening and in what order. But if things are really simple
    and so on, then please be so kind and provide an example. Especially the
    term "long text" is relative to different people... ;) For someone this
    could be a paragraph for a developer this could be a 10MB of unicode text...
    I don't know what you intend to load.

    Maybe there is too much information in your POST... Could be anything... Are
    you also transfering some files or thingslike that? As I say. Could be
    anything. But probably its the execution order.

    --
    RobertK
    { Clever? No just smart. }

    "Jean Jacques Serpoul" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I am using a multiline Textbox (Web server control - ASPNET 1.1)
    > I update text with a simple myTextBox.Text="bla, bla, ....".
    > With a long text, the Texbox is sometimes empty, and text appears only

    with
    > a new page reloading (by user)
    > I don't know if i can do something to force reloading for the web page

    using

    Robert Koritnik, Jun 18, 2004