    At the moment I'm producing a word document with screenshots that gets
    translated, but this is getting very difficult to control, especially
    tracking small content changes and translations.

    Astley Le Jasper, Oct 27, 2010

  2. Astley Le Jasper <> writes:

    > At the moment I'm producing a word document with screenshots that gets
    > translated, but this is getting very difficult to control, especially
    > tracking small content changes and translations.

    I don't know if you considered this, but you might want to look into
    RestructuredText or similar lightweight markup alternatives to a word
    document. The advantage is that you can easily track small content
    changes with version control, and update translations as necessary.

    Hrvoje Niksic, Oct 27, 2010

  3. Thanks for the pointer. I'll have a look into it.

    Astley Le Jasper, Oct 27, 2010