Multilingual support

Jim Adams

I'm planning an upgrade to an existing ASP.Net project to support
multiple display languages (e.g. English, Spanish, ...).

I'd like to use a solution that's fully integrated into Visual
Studio.Net and does not require using external tools or command-line
programs.

Is there a website that shows how to accomplish this or any seamless
third-party addins?

Will Whidbey provide additional multilingual support in its design
environment? If so, then maybe I should wait until it's released.

Thanks,

Jim