multilist data stracture sample code

Meisam Ganjeali

hi all
anyone can help me for multilist data stracture or give me multilist
data stracture sample codes.
thanks.

chellappa

Hai,
What you want ? What this multilist DataStructure?
please explain me! I will help you

CBFalconer

Meisam said:
anyone can help me for multilist data stracture or give me
multilist data stracture sample codes.

No. Whatever you are asking is ill defined and nothing to do with
the subject of this newsgroup, which is the standard and portable C
language.

Which you must already know, having read the FAQ and welcome
message and having monitored the traffic here for at least a weeks
worth of postings, as would anyone new to usenet.

CBFalconer

chellappa said:
What you want ? What this multilist DataStructure?
please explain me! I will help you

I doubt that. You haven't even learned how to post on usenet,
after multiple explanations.

Chris Dollin

chellappa said:
Hai,
What you want ? What this multilist DataStructure?
please explain me! I will help you

Please leave context in your posts.

If you don't know what a multilist is, why do you think you
can help Meisam?

Ben Pfaff

Meisam Ganjeali said:
anyone can help me for multilist data stracture or give me multilist
data stracture sample codes.

Google thinks that a multilist is a real estate concept.
It certainly isn't a C concept. I'd recommend asking about this
in an algorithms or data structures newsgroup, and I'd also
recommend defining a "multilist" as part of your question.