    anyone can help me for multilist data stracture or give me multilist
    data stracture sample codes.
    thanks.

    Meisam Ganjeali, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Meisam Ganjeali

    chellappa Guest

    Hai,
    What you want ? What this multilist DataStructure?
    please explain me! I will help you

    chellappa, Jul 7, 2005

  3. Meisam Ganjeali

    CBFalconer Guest

    Meisam Ganjeali wrote:

    > anyone can help me for multilist data stracture or give me
    > multilist data stracture sample codes.

    No. Whatever you are asking is ill defined and nothing to do with
    the subject of this newsgroup, which is the standard and portable C
    language.

    Which you must already know, having read the FAQ and welcome
    message and having monitored the traffic here for at least a weeks
    worth of postings, as would anyone new to usenet.

    CBFalconer, Jul 7, 2005
  4. Meisam Ganjeali

    CBFalconer Guest

    chellappa wrote:

    > What you want ? What this multilist DataStructure?
    > please explain me! I will help you

    I doubt that. You haven't even learned how to post on usenet,
    after multiple explanations.

    CBFalconer, Jul 7, 2005
  5. Meisam Ganjeali

    Chris Dollin Guest

    chellappa wrote:

    > Hai,
    > What you want ? What this multilist DataStructure?
    > please explain me! I will help you

    Please leave context in your posts.

    If you don't know what a multilist is, why do you think you
    can help Meisam?

    --
    Chris "electric hedgehog" Dollin
    It's called *extreme* programming, not *stupid* programming.

    Chris Dollin, Jul 7, 2005
  6. Meisam Ganjeali

    Ben Pfaff Guest

    "Meisam Ganjeali" <> writes:

    > anyone can help me for multilist data stracture or give me multilist
    > data stracture sample codes.

    Google thinks that a multilist is a real estate concept.
    It certainly isn't a C concept. I'd recommend asking about this
    in an algorithms or data structures newsgroup, and I'd also
    recommend defining a "multilist" as part of your question.
    --
    Ben Pfaff
    email:

    Ben Pfaff, Jul 7, 2005