    do it. I'm thinking about just creating a custom control.
    Any thoughts on that? Drop a line to the group.

    Jim Beatty,
    Jim Beatty, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Yes I have come across this kind of need and in process.
    But yes you can do this. Here is some sample code which works.

    Assuming you would add Multipage control during design time.
    So now in your code behind file either in Page_Load or any appropriate
    funtion you can do

    PageView pv = new PageView();
    pv.ID="p1";
    MultiPage.Controls.Add(pv);

    So this would in runtime add a pageview to a multipage control.

    Hope this helps

    Praveen Jhurani

    Praveen Jhurani, Nov 10, 2003