Subject: MultiPage Control????
From: "Jim Beatty" <[email protected]> Sent:
10/6/2003 1:55:27 PM

Hello All,

I need to know if anyone has ever come across the need
to generate multiple pages under the multipage control.
Like an array within an array so to speak. I am wondering
if anyone has done something similar or knows of a way to
do it. I'm thinking about just creating a custom control.
Any thoughts on that? Drop a line to the group.

Jim Beatty,
..