    Subject: MultiPage Control????
    From: "Jim Beatty" <> Sent:
    10/6/2003 1:55:27 PM

    Hello All,

    I need to know if anyone has ever come across the need
    to generate multiple pages under the multipage control.
    Like an array within an array so to speak. I am wondering
    if anyone has done something similar or knows of a way to
    do it. I'm thinking about just creating a custom control.
    Any thoughts on that? Drop a line to the group.

    Jim Beatty,
    ..

    jim beatty, Oct 7, 2003