MultiPage Validation

Kenny

Hi all,

I am using tabstrip and multipage controls on one aspx page. I have lots of
input controls on different multipage's pageviews. When I used the
validation control to validate the controls on one pageview, it also
validate all the other controls on the hidden pageviews. I am stuck here for
a while and no
solution found yet. How could I validate controls on different pageviews
separately?

Thanks a lot,
Kenny Kee

Kenny

Looks like the MultiPage WebControl is something like a control just to
display data in categories
OR
a step by step process which at the end will submit all data in one short.

This is not a good enough :(

HELP !!!

Teemu Keiski

Try setting ClientTarget="ie4" or "downlevel" on the Page directive. It
should prevent MultiPage to render all Pages at once and will render only
the selected Multipage. Therefore validation should mostly work for every
MultiPage separately because validation controls that are set to
Visible=false (won't render) or Enabled=false are also automatically valid,
i.e they won't fire the validation.

--
Teemu Keiski
MCP,Designer/Developer