multipart forms with asp.net

Max

What's the most appropriate method for multipart forms? I've found in VS.NET
it's pretty simple to put all the parts on one page, rather than use
multiple pages. I've separated each of the parts in their own separate
table, and just cycled thru each part by manipulating each table's .visible
property. However, this seems a little congested, and I'm wondering if there
is a more automatic way?

-Max