Multipart Request problem

Discussion in 'Java' started by Gambito, Aug 5, 2004.

  1. Gambito

    Gambito Guest

    Hi

    I'm having some problems with the MultipartRequest
    class by Oreilly.

    I'm trying this code:

    try {
    MultipartRequest multi = new MultipartRequest(request, "/var/tmp",
    10*1024*1024); // 10MB
    } catch (Exception e) { out.println(e.getMessage());
    }

    and getting this error:

    it from fulfilling this request.

    exception

    org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax/servlet/ServletRequest
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(Unknown Source)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)
    at
    org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Unknown
    Source)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(Unknown Source)

    root cause

    javax.servlet.ServletException: javax/servlet/ServletRequest
    at
    org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(Unknown
    Source)
    at org.apache.jsp.adjuntar2_jsp._jspService(adjuntar_jsp.java:1389)
    at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Unknown Source)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(Unknown Source)

    maybe i'm missing a configuration or it's a tomcat bug. I'm using Tomcat
    4.1. It works fine on Tomcat 3.3. Any idea?

    Gambito, Aug 5, 2004