Multipart Tiff/Response.OutputStream

Jared

Please note that I posted in the framework.drawing group as well.

Hello all,
I want to display multipart tiff images in a web browser using the
response.outputstream. I know how to do it with any other image type, but,
when I run into the tiff I get a generic gdi+ error.

How do you send the entire tiff image to the response.outputstream???

TIA,
Jared