Multiplatform IDE for C++ development

Vladimir Scherbina

Hello all.

I apologize if I am posting on wrong NG, please guide me for right one.

I am looking for a multiplatform (maybe free) IDE for C++ development.
The target OS are: Win32/Win64, Linux and MacOS. I made research and
found "The GNAT Programming Studio" which seems to cover only
Wn32/Linux. I also can't see the IntelliSense feature in this IDE...

I realize that Eclipse is a good choice for such things, but I think
Eclipse would not give me IntelliSense support. In case of a huge
amount of code the lack of IntelliSence is really painfull...

Thanks for any feedback.

sonison.james

Vladimir said:
I realize that Eclipse is a good choice for such things, but I think
Eclipse would not give me IntelliSense support. In case of a huge
amount of code the lack of IntelliSence is really painfull...

By the way Eclipse CDT does have intellisense -
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt/

-
SJ