Multiple aspx for one aspx.cs

Iain

I'm writing an app where teh same basic functionality has a variety of
different UIs.

I'd like to be able ot develop this under VS 2003 but I'm having problems.

Firstly, I'd like to put the .aspx files for each UI in a different folder.
How do I link up these folders to the .cs files at design times and the bins
at design and run?

Secondly, if I put 2 UIs in the main directory (with different prefixes on
the .aspx files for example), then as I move between 2 UIs in the
development environment, it will add or remove object definitions in the
code behind. For example if UI2 has a asp:TExtBox field which is missing in
UI1 then this seems to be removed (int the .cs) when I move to UI1 and do
something with it.

Are there any recommendations for managing this type of environment?

Iain