    an ASP.NET application?

    Regards,

    Rasmus Oudal Edberg
    Rasmus Oudal Edberg, Apr 4, 2005

  2. Rasmus Oudal Edberg

    Shaun Wilde Guest

    Hi

    Yes it is possible. We have a system were users can use client certificates
    or username/password to be authenticated. We use forms authentication for
    both. Once we have authenticated the user we create a standard cookie using
    FormsAuthentication.SetAuthCookie and then treat all authenticated users the
    same after that point ie determining permisssions based on the information in
    that cookie.

    Shaun

    Shaun Wilde, Apr 6, 2005