Multiple Calendar Controls in a Datagrid or List, handling OnSelectionChanged()

Andrew Spencer

Having trouble with a asp:calendar control implementation. I have a
datalist, with multiple rows, and some simple edits (calendar + textbox
included). I can get the calendar controls rendered fine, but can't seem to
get a handle on the controls post_back, since they all share the same name,
a name-based _OnSelectionChanged() sub in the code-behind doesn't do it. I
can hard-code a function, but still not sure which row's control I am
working with? Any ideas? Thoughts?

Thanks,
Andy

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

you will need to set each calenders id appropriately. when the event fires,
you cast to the appropriate calendar type and examine the id to find out
which control fired it.